Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Best Day of 2011

70 degrees! OMG! What a wonderful day!

Today was the Des Official BEST day of 2011. Warm. Sunny. Warm. And Sunny. We attended the Easter Parade in downtown Snohomish from 11-12:30, then I did a bicycle ride with daughter Shannon for 24 miles on the Centennial Trail. I was able to mix in a bit of yard work with the striing trimmer, and after the yard mowing of yesterday, the front looks fabulous. Now I am going to cook steaks on the grill for dinner, and then a movie with the girls. What could be better?

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't the beginning of Spring feel wonderful? You don't realize how dull winter gets until it begins to change. Glad to hear you had a great day, though! Oh how I miss family time at the Smiths with the BBQ going (even though I don't eat steak...). Happy Spring, dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our ride was great! I do miss the Centennial Trail, and the company, of course. :-)

    ReplyDelete