Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Morning in the Rain

There are times when you just can't seem to find a WiFi Hotspot to use to publish a post! The one I just put up is from last Thursday, and I have been busy ever since. Sorry about that.

Today is Sunday, and the sunny weather that greeted me upon my return to Seattle has now moved over the mountains. The rain is back, and I will be off again, into the spray (literally) this afternoon. I have meeting tomorrow in Oregon and will be there through at least Tuesday. It is going to rain most of the time, I'm afraid.

BQ went generally well, although I find myself anxious to share what I have learned, more than wanting to hear about other people's perception of China. I guess I want to teach a class on China, not discuss it. My bad.

Duncan has pointed out that iTunes has free lectures on many subjects for download, and I looked this up. I have 3 new lectures on China's growing economy, and USA relations in particular. I will listen to these this afternoon when I'm driving. One BQ participant pointed out a book she found good on this topic, and I have downloaded that in audio-format so I can listen to it as I drive. With the several hours I will have in the car in the next few days, it will be a pleasure to have so much interesting audio to entertain me.

No comments:

Post a Comment