Monday, September 26, 2011

Surrey BC: My Week

There is a group I belong to called the Forestry Resources Association.  This is a national orginization with regional associations.  I attend the twice-annual meetings that held in the PNW region, and this week it is in Surrey, BC.  It starts tomorrow, Tuesday.

For the first time ever I am going to participate in the Golf Outing part.  There is also a Sturgeon Fishing part being held at the same time, which I am going to skip.  Anyway, I am placed into a group of 3 others and we will see how I do when we actually keep track of the "real score".  The bad news is that today it is quite rainy, and this will make the ground soft and keep my ball from rolling into the hole.  Tomorrow it is supposed to be drier, with only 30% chance of rain, so we will see if it is better.

I get home on Thursday afternoon.  This place is only 120 miles away, so it is not too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment