Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7 - Situation normal

People check my blog! Who knew? I'm getting feedback from my postings, and I love it. Thanks!

This week is an in-house week. I am working on a series of proposals and follow-up documents that relate to my work on biomass energy projects. The email has been brisk, and the phone calls are numerous. People are on vacation, but not everyone. I am getting in contact with folks, and they are calling me about this and that. Good times for a sales suy.

Next week will be an out-house week (literally!). I will be in south central Oregon Monday and Tuesday, Vancouver BC on Wednesday, and who knows on Thursday and Friday? The week is still young! Maybe Idaho and Spokane. I have a need to visit there, and with a couple of days to plan, maybe I can make something happen. Actually, I have a project in Powell River, BC, which is a short ferry ride from Vancouver, so if I have to be in Van on Wednesday it may make sense to travel to Powell River and visit there.... We'll see.

Beek and Will arrive on Thursday evening, so if I can I should be here then. They are attending and participating in a wedding over the weekend, and will not be around much for us, but Thursday night they will be here, and a bit on Saturday morning. Kids... They grow up just like their parents...

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean. I've said it before, too, although I'm the only Smith kid that up and left. It's frustrating when you're the only one living away, but that's life and you gotta roll with the punches.

    It was a great visit for us and we really enjoyed seeing everyone! I'm noticing subtle social dynamic changes, too.

    Anyway, Will and I are very seriously discussing the possibility of spending Christmas up there, but I still have to figure out work and make sure that I'm not scheduled to!

    Cheers, enjoy the TdF, and good luck with work!

    ReplyDelete