Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Brief Explanation

As a point of explanation, the following 2 blogs are from past trips I took, one in 1994, and another in 2013.  I found the older one while cleaning up an office space here at home.  With changing computers and shifting forms a media storage that have occurred over the past several years, it seems that keeping printed versions of my work is a good idea.  I scanned the document I found and converted it to text to be able to include it in this blog space.

The trip to Iceland I have in electronic form, of course.  I found that the pictures I included in the original version didn't copy into the blog version, and I didn't want to take the time to manually move them.  Also, the formatting was messed up.  So if you want to see the entire document, email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment