Saturday, January 17, 2015

Getting Back Into The Habit

You can tell that I lost some interest in blogging, right?  Only 1 post in 2014?  I wonder how I even managed that many!

But honestly, I need to get back into the habit.  I need to take the time for personal writing and expression, even if I only ever hear from Rose about it.  Rose, I think you are the only one that reads my blog.  Thank you.

Today is Saturday, and I have the unusual schedule where I will be flying to Atlanta tomorrow on my usual 6:20 am flight.  I have a group arriving later on Sunday from Vancouver BC for a week's tour of sites in teh south, so I need to be there and be ready to go.  The good news is that I should be able to find a nice loud bar where I can sit and drink beer and cheer on my Seahawks.  I get to the airport at 2:00, and the game starts at 3:05 Atlanta time - 12:05 at the CLink Stadium in Seattle.

So here's to a week of blogging while I travel.  I hope I can find the time.  I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment